We are looking for a competent Administration Officer to look after the day to day office administration and will work closely across the entire organisation to provide a high level of administrative support. Externally, the role will require liaison and communications with external suppliers and stakeholders including DSV members.
Based at our office in Abbotsford the Administration Officer is responsible for providing a variety of administrative tasks and will join a small committed team.
Skills you will need:
• Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
• Solid knowledge of office procedures and protocols
• Experience with office management software, CRM Database, Mail Chimp & Survey Monkey
• Multi-tasking ability and comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible and proactive with a sense of urgency.
• Demonstrated commitment to developing skills and enhancing personal development.
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Certificate III in Business Administration an advantage but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administration Officer who genuinely wants to make a difference.
Permanent part time 28 Hours per week
Applications close: No Deadline – please apply as soon as possible